Vickie's Valentines Questions/Walkthrough

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
korbeskorner

Vickie's Valentines Questions/Walkthrough

So how do I get in the house at the beginning?
mada7

Re: Vickie's Valentines Questions/Walkthrough

Inspect the gutter
korbeskorner

Where's the gutter? if i'm looking at Vickie?
ttant

In original story, the same gutter that allow you to spy on rachael and climb on the roof to spy on second floor windows just above the "front door" in the garden
korbeskorner

i'll ask again,. WHere is the gutter? I have never used it. never heard of it. why can't ppl just answer a simple question with a simple answer? is it above the sliding doors? i'm not finding it.
dream1979

Is the DVD anywhere to be found?
ttant

korbeskorner wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:14 am i'll ask again,. WHere is the gutter? I have never used it. never heard of it. why can't ppl just answer a simple question with a simple answer? is it above the sliding doors? i'm not finding it.
To find the one you look for : you start from where vickie is on the garden porch. go to the gazebo direction. stop when you reach the grass. Turn around and look for the only pole you can find. the gutter is on it.

Note: make sure you got the 0.8.8 compiled on the February 16th 2018, not the one from the 14th. Devs made a change to avoid missing inspect line on gutter.

If you still can't find it : look for something looking like that http://lmgtfy.com/?t=i&q=gutter If you still can't find that around the house, we can do nothing more for you :lol:

dream1979 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:36 pm Is the DVD anywhere to be found?
If you look for the box, Vickie gives you a hint : look for the uncertain (near tv in the living room where franck was in original story).
If you look for the real dvd dics, look under madison bed. For that you need to read all her texts
korbeskorner

I thought I was looking at the right thing.
I did find the gutter but there was no inspect icon so I thought I was wrong. i'll check it again.
i'm on steam so it should be updated. thanx
korbeskorner

Found it!
Easy instructions = Look at sliding door, strafe right. its on the 1st corner.
thanx 4 telling me about the gutter, I never knew it existed. I always hide in the closet when Rachel rubs one out.
I knew something was wrong cus she was looking the other way! :P

Now looking for candy, got Ash's phone. was hoping Ash had some pix like her sis....nope.
Looking for a cold place.