[0.9.3] Stuck on Smooth Operator - Ashley

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Draeoth

[0.9.3] Stuck on Smooth Operator - Ashley

I told her there were no photos on mads phone. she doesnt believe it. now the only option about it is that mad has photos but i get a prompt saying if i continue there is no going back. to test i told her about the photos and the Smooth Operator quest failed. I have gotten vickie to the party completed her story, which means ash has been given the flower. at this point i am stuck with no hints from derek and no options with ash other then to show her the photos.
eekdon

Re: [0.9.3] Stuck on Smooth Operator - Ashley

Draeoth wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:29 am I told her there were no photos on mads phone. she doesnt believe it. now the only option about it is that mad has photos but i get a prompt saying if i continue there is no going back. to test i told her about the photos and the Smooth Operator quest failed. I have gotten vickie to the party completed her story, which means ash has been given the flower. at this point i am stuck with no hints from derek and no options with ash other then to show her the photos.
Smooth operator actually has little-to-nothing to do with the prank against Madison. There is a 'trust' counter that must be built by the player with Ashley by doing various super sweet and totally romantic, not at all dastardly things for Ashley or to impress Ashley.
Draeoth

Is anyone having any luck with this?
Draeoth

ok so im only at 5/6 filled of both the friend and romance bars. i have done the following:

talked to ash about britt
got britt to join party
"supported the girls"
given ash every possible compliment
got rachael her item
got katherine her item
went streaking
talked music
talked about brother troubles
also jamming outside

i have not talked to madison about or picked up the phone, nor had any intimate actions with any npc.

have i missed something or screwed something up?
SirSpanksalot

i don't think that it is complete-able, i have tried everything including spawning in items like the joint for her and i am at full romance and friendship with ashley
ilhana123

The end is Ashley shows you her room and you have sex with her.You have to tell to Ashley are you cohost. Bring Brittney out.secure top.return phone to Madison.tell Ashley she is hotter than mad, tell are you ok. Bring Vickie. Finish signs off affection (joint , blue flower).And then you are over wih story but you can finish vickie part. otherwise if you choose to catch mad and derek in action vickie is angry and you cant talk to her.throw beer on Mad it is helpfull.
peter980

It's actually much more simple.

You need all of the following.

[spoilers]
Say nice thing about Derek, when talking to Ashley as co-host.
Help Brittney (either help directly, or talk with Ashley nice about Brittney an then help her).
Spill bear on Madison. You need Nitty Lite for this, and to start Humiliation quest, so you can get idea.
Secure Ashley Bra

If all done well, you will get congrats from Derek and will be able to unlock next dialogue with Ashley.

Note that progressing with some other quests, like giving diary to Ashley, will make this quest unable to be completed.

[/spoilers]

Select all to unhide the text.
SirSpanksalot

now do you spill beer on madison
peter980

You will get new action in action wheel. Check spoilers above for conditions.
guyplayingHP

peter980 wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:20 pm It's actually much more simple.

You need all of the following.

[spoilers]
Say nice thing about Derek, when talking to Ashley as co-host.
Help Brittney (either help directly, or talk with Ashley nice about Brittney an then help her).
Spill bear on Madison. You need Nitty Lite for this, and to start Humiliation quest, so you can get idea.
Secure Ashley Bra

If all done well, you will get congrats from Derek and will be able to unlock next dialogue with Ashley.

Note that progressing with some other quests, like giving diary to Ashley, will make this quest unable to be completed.

[/spoilers]

Select all to unhide the text.
how do you secure ashleys bra without giving her the diary??