[Complete Story] House of Lust - DMA [1.3.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
peter980

Re: [Complete Story] House of Lust - DMA [0.19.4]

For me, 50 for exhibitionism was a soft spot, which makes characters go topless when in hot tub (and keep panties), but do not mind being fully nude when near other people.
Danny

peter980 wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:22 am For me, 50 for exhibitionism was a soft spot, which makes characters go topless when in hot tub (and keep panties), but do not mind being fully nude when near other people.
OK, let it be 50. :)
Danny

Story updated to ver. 1.00.026
KJA1775

This is a great mod, thank you. Because you asked for ideas, may I suggest adding unique dialogue to each girl as the romance meter fills up? I think the variety is good, especially if you include some easter eggs pointing back to the original game.
Danny

KJA1775 wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:48 pm This is a great mod, thank you. Because you asked for ideas, may I suggest adding unique dialogue to each girl as the romance meter fills up? I think the variety is good, especially if you include some easter eggs pointing back to the original game.
There’s not a lot of conversation in this story. But I support the idea, and I’m also thinking about adding a little jealousy to the game.

As for the conversation between the characters, I kept the complete Background Chat from the Original Story. But, a good part of the texts doesn't make much sense. For example, when the characters mention Frank and his role in the party.
Danny

As of version 1.00.026, one safety mechanism has been added to the story.

Here's what it's all about: The player can lock all the rooms upstairs as well as the garage on the ground floor. Game engine during sex look for a specific location and sometimes it happens that the characters move to another room. If that room is locked, the characters can no longer leave the room. If something like this happens - the subject room will be unlocked automatically, and the Player will be notified by a message.

Of course, automatic unlocking will not happen if the Player is in the room and has locked it from the inside.
ttant

French translation.
To be extracted in ***\Eek\House Party\Mods\Languages folder.

still valid for 2.16 ;)
should also be valid for 2.18 according to author.
Attachments
House of lust - DMA - 2.12.1221_fr.zip
(102.17 KiB) Downloaded 423 times
DeepInvader

I just created an account to write my first post ever.
Even though I played most of the CSs here, and most are great, yours is exactly what I often wished for. There has been a similar, easy to use mod just like this back in the day and I am happy to see you picking up this approach again and especially in such a great and well developed method.

Just want to show my gratitude for your CS. Great Work. Please keep it up :)
ókIguess

Re: [Complete Story] House of Lust [0.19.4]

Danny wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:28 am Cabinet with drinks is open and everyone is free to serve.

If one of the characters drinks too much, it is possible to send her to sober up.

Sobering takes place in the guest room upstairs.
Sobering up does not require the character to have a upstairs pass (VIP status). Dan will let anyone who goes sober.
Great Custom Story, but I'm not sure if I do something wrong, because I can't give anyone any Drinks/alcohol to get them drunk. No one wants to take anything besides the VIP pass...
DeepInvader

How to make 2 NPCs have sex with each other? MF
2F having sex: The boning girl doesnt have the strapon on my end