Translation (0.8.3) Portuguese (Brazil) (Test in progress)

Subforum for discussing translation of the Original Story and Custom Stories, the House Party translation system itself, and for translation-related suggestions. DO NOT UPLOAD/SHARE anything but translation files (.txt files OR archives of appropriate .txt files in .rar, .zip, or .7z formats). All applicable parent forum rules, etc. apply.

Moderators: erasmus, ttant

Forum rules
No discussion of piracy, no harassment of forum users or commentary on their language of choice, no advertisements, no trolling of any kind. Be cool to one another.
rafaeloconner1

Translation (0.8.3) Portuguese (Brazil) (Test in progress)

Postby rafaeloconner1 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:04 pm

Translation House Party (0.8.3), Finished Because there may be some errors, more will be corrected, and you can help me by talking to where the error is and will be corrected.

Download the translation:
https://goo.gl/4GfVPk

* I will update the translation as the game updates *

Then open file .rar or unzip it directly on the desktop. Once this is done, move the 'Brazilian' folder to the following directory:
C:\Users\Documents\Eek\House Party\Mods Languages\Original Story'.

The translation would already be installed. Now we just need to check if everything is correct. To do this open 'House Party', and then open the tab on the bottom left, to change the language to Brazilian.
have fun !.

- Credits -

*** If you plan to re-upload this translation, or use it somewhere outside of 'http://forum.eekllc.com', or to make a video for youtube, I just want to be given credits for this translation. ***

A hug.

ttant

Re: Translation (0.8.3) Portuguese (Brazil) (Test in progress)

Postby ttant » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:13 pm

Please, attach directly your translation to the forum ;)

Return to “House Party Translation Discussion”