Resetting orgasm recharge

General discussion of the House Party CSC, or get help making your own story.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Device666

Resetting orgasm recharge

In order to not have to wait until the player or some other character is completely recharged after having intimacy, how can that recharging be reset so without witing the player or any other character have sex again?

So many releases have been past since the last time someone raised that question. I have a completely empty template. I added the NPC's and that all works. the old way of doing things when i did doesnt. Note I deleted all the player values, including the one called Orgasm. Also the mechanics seem to differ from how that works with the player than any other character.

So:
1. How to reset the orgasm recharge mechanism for the Player?
2. How to reset the orgasm recharge mechanism for the other characters?

Thanks in advance for the attention
peter980

Re: Resetting orgasm recharge

You can always reset player Orgasm value to zero, which will clear out recharge state.
Device666

I really started with a blank template, with no player values at all. So I did not start with the original story template. I really cleared all. Then there is no value called Orgasm. Hence then you cant even set it to zero. Also when I then created that value, settying it to zero did nothing. So it seems there is somewhere an implementation that changes behavior when you change that Orgasm value when you have the original story as a template, but not if you have a truly blank template.

So far my question remains the same.
peter980

I see no reason for it not working. I use it in my custom stories all the time.
Orintangio

I would create the variable in player values for both Orgasm and OrgasmSensitivity. There is a button in Unity that holds variables for players and once created there will allow picking in the dropdowns.