Identified bugs (in game + CSC)

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Giggz86

Identified bugs (in game + CSC)

Hi, I am currently developing a custom story for the game and as I progress throughout it it found some bugs :

- Initiating intimacy (other than BJ or making out) in the upstairs bath room often lead to teletransportation to the spare room. Same for Masterbedroom, I had 2 characters initiating intimacy in it and they were teletransportated in the upstairs hall (not all the time but this is a bug anyway)

- I already developed around 10 quests in my story. From now on, when I want to add new quests in the CSC, nothing happens in game. Quests won't start (I checked my code is ok). Is there any limitation ?

- In game : when lety and Brittney are making out, and you hamper Patrick to go with lety (example by asking Madison to beat Patrick). Afterwards, Lety and Brittney are constantly kissing each other. No way to stop them and quests cannot keep on.

- When you sit in some places (e.g. upstairs bath tube or toilets sit) and initiate the action HJ from a girl, you end up in space !!! :) Completely buggy …

Hope it helps

Thanks
peter980

Re: Identified bugs (in game + CSC)

Two smaller bathrooms in the game do not have dedicated "sex spots" (probably because there is no room to guarantee that characters would not clip into the walls), and because of that any intimacy other then BJ would lead to teleport to closest sex spot, which is in some other room.

I think HJ is also not limited to sex spots, like BJ, which may lead to the player going into walls if you start it at some places.
eekdon

Re: Identified bugs (in game + CSC)

Some of these are known, like the sex warp issue in the small bathroom downstairs. IIRC the upstairs bathroom has a spot, so that shouldn't be occurring.

I don't recall an opportunity quantity limit, I'd have to look at that code.

To ensure clean transitions to intimacy from items that are not beds, I'd recommend releasing pose on a character and giving it about 1-1.5s before firing the intimacy event.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll see what we can do about some -hopefully all- of this.