0.9.3 "Fix" Update (4/6/18)

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Ditto27

Re: 0.9.3 "Fix" Update (4/6/18)

It sounded good in my head when I typed it. :mrgreen:

So you have completed the opportunity with Vickie, and you tell her about making friends, then she asked who do you want to work on. You answer Rachael. At that point she laughs and say ok hold on. Whips out her phone and you start the texts from Katherine, except this time they really are from Vickie.

Does that make more sense?
eekdon

Re: 0.9.3 "Fix" Update (4/6/18)

Ditto27 wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:35 pm It sounded good in my head when I typed it. :mrgreen:

So you have completed the opportunity with Vickie, and you tell her about making friends, then she asked who do you want to work on. You answer Rachael. At that point she laughs and say ok hold on. Whips out her phone and you start the texts from Katherine, except this time they really are from Vickie.

Does that make more sense?
Yeah, makes more sense now, thank you. There's a bunch of ways we could integrate Vickie and Rachael's content; we'll keep this one in mind!