Any plans on making the camera a more permanent item?

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
glasseskid

Any plans on making the camera a more permanent item?

I gotta say, you guys at Eek! have done a great job building this game. It's hilarious, fun, and solving tje puzzles is super fulfilling. I also love what you've done with the story in the 0.9.2 update and I'm excited to see what else you come up with.
That said, I'd like to see the camera utilized more throughout the game. So far it's been a puzzle solution, but I could imagine it being used for so much more! Maybe a mission from Vickie or Patrick to snap each girl naked, or a scrapbooker achievement later in development.
It would also be interesting to implement various reactions from NPCs based on circumstances and their shyness stat (i.e; if you snap pictures of Madison while you're blackmailing her, she reacts with disgust, or grab a quick photo of Vickie riding you, she compliments you and her interest level gets a boost).
Just imagine the possibilities!
eekdon

Re: Any plans on making the camera a more permanent item?

Not at this time, although we have dabbled with the idea of giving the player their own cellphone. For a story that focuses on camera use, one could always turn to custom stories! We'll certainly keep your feedback in mind as we come up with new content!