0.9.2 Release Update! Erasmus is full of Shame and More!

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
eekdon

0.9.2 Release Update! Erasmus is full of Shame and More!

Alright, so we are delayed. Sorry about that everyone. We are still going to deliver an update over the weekend but it *might* be only a mechanics and tech update. I will copy/paste the original Discord message below:

[3:52 PM] erasmus:
So, straight answer, simple answer: we are going to release a Steam/public build this weekend.

BUT, we are releasing a testing version first to Patreon to weed out some issues we are seeing and getting a wider amount of feedback. Then, if we are confident that those are ironed out, we release everything on Steam, GameJolt, itch, etc. etc. tomorrow.

IF we are NOT satisfied that the content is stable by tomorrow, we are going to release a tech update. Which will be public to everyone. A tech update means new graphics options, system tweaks, console updates, etc. But there won't be a story update right away if we release only a tech update.

So, assuming this happens, we will continue tweaking the content to get it working over the weekend and into next week, and as soon as we can, release the accompanying 0.9.2 content at that time.

So, upside: no matter what you get to play with increasing boob size, and more/better graphics settings and for some players, better performance. Downside: 0.8.8 content.

I know that sounds lame, and it totally is compared to what we wanted to release and what you hoped for, but it's a middleground between fully postponing, or releasing something that breaks over and over. Sorry for the inconvenience, we'l keep you updated over the weekend and into next week.
LLLeon2017

Re: 0.9.2 Release Update! Erasmus is full of Shame and More!

Don't swet it erasmus..

Enough of us out here know that there are just things that happen..

Once the rest figure out, especially STEAM users, just how many "Early Access" games there are out there, on STEAM in
particular, that flat out fail for any number of reasons with the most common being their developers gave up and just
quit on them leaving the gamers interested in the game and those who invested in the failed game hanging in the wind.

You all have clearly NOT done anything close to what those developers did. You are constantly on the forums here and
on the services you offer the game through updating all of us on status and your hopes and dreams for the upcomming
game updates. Many of those other developers never even bothered with contacting players about anything which was
most commonly their downfall due to gamer's loss of interest in their product.

Keep up the great work! We are behind you!
peter980

I think this is good decision.

I understand you are releasing big chunk of story update that overlaps with existing story content. That is big magnet for bugs, both for new and old story content.

So keep good work, and release when it is done. :)

P.S.
If we actually get a tech update for 0.9.2, how would a story update be called at later date?
0.9.3? 0.9.2.5?
cesidio

Having different ways to seduce girls in story was interesting, but the "engine" upgrade with the new customization are more important. So they are bad news but nothing tragic.
panzer.tc

You will be getting no complaints from me. Keep up your fine work my friend.
eekdon

Hey all, just wanted to drop by this thread and say thanks for all the support! I will address specific comments and concerns in newer threads related to the 0.9.2 update we put out.