Frank

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
DarkZephyr

Frank

So at first I hated Frank because he's such an alcohol prohibitionist, but he's growing on me.

I immediately thought he was hot when I first joined the party, but when he opened his mouth and asked me about my drinking habits I was instantly turned off. But as I played the game, I just started seeing him as kind of cute and quirky. Even though he punched me out at one point and the game was over. Then I found out he was bisexual and he lead me out into the backyard to give me a blowjob. I was surprised at how titillating I actually found that scene, as I didn't buy the game to get all hot and bothered, I just wanted some mindless dirty fun, and there is that element but the scene was actually hot. I think it was pretty well done and it turned out to be pretty sexy and I wound up showing it to my boyfriend and it got him a bit revved up (which was quite good for me), so kudos to the dev team and thanks for adding that kind of content.

I don't know if there is ultimately a happy ending with Frank and my party goer as he keeps saying "we can't be together" because of his anti-alcohol obsession, but he hinted that we could have another interlude so I intend to find out.

Anyway, who does his voice? I find it kind of sexy and he's an attractively designed guy.
Priestelar

Re: Frank

Idk why but how come the BJ scene is censored? that's just wrong and offensive... My censoring is perma off cuz i wanna see dem dank memes
DarkZephyr

Re: Frank

If you bought it from Steam, its censored, but you can patch that out. The BJ scene was uncensored for me. '

http://games.eekllc.com/steam-patch/