My COSTUME Suggestion for Stephanie THAT WILL RING YOUR MIND!

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Petty

My COSTUME Suggestion for Stephanie THAT WILL RING YOUR MIND!

PLEASE TAKE NOTE; It's about time Stephanie rocked new gear GETTING HER GROOVE ON just letting you know how you can HELP HER OUT
OUTFIT:
TOP:
BOTTOM:
ttant

Re: My COSTUME Suggestion for Stephanie THAT WILL RING YOUR MIND!

I just reformat your post, the full list of https link looked like spam.
Petty

SORRIES :x for late reply; HOPE to HEAR from Erasmus Eek! Games LLC Vice President, QA & UX HOPES this get confirm What kinda got me :cry: disappointed in post was i got very very worried :? about NOT posting more TOPS for SUGGESTION I REALLY REALLY think STEPHANIE needs a overhaul I THINK :oops: she needs SHORT HAIR too LIKE Brittney NOT much characters in game has SHORT HAIR AS People Intend To Say Especially Regarding More Male Characters; they say they need more :roll: options SO WHY NOT HAIR TOO? I THINK ONE of the (RECENT) patches you tried :lol: to ATTACH :lol: more HAIR ON THE BACK OF VICKIE https://steamdb.info/patchnotes/3726115/ AND I QUOTE: Added Vickie’s LOD’s, new breast rig, butt jiggle and attached long hair to her back for less clipping
eekdon

We aren't going to completely redo a character at this point and each character only gets one, or at most two outfits. Stephanie is already in acceptable shape given the project requirements and our needs for her as a Character at this time.

I know that's a very dry, corporate, impersonal response to your enthusiasm for making Stephanie look even better, but we have to approach Character improvement in a developmentally sound way, balanced against the many, many other hours of work we need to put into all facets of the game. This requires a lot of consideration and sometimes sacrifice, and eventually just deciding on something and moving ahead with the rest of the game. For example, more time on Stephanie equals less time on female player, or less time on sex animation improvement, etc., as Character improvement that includes model tweaks, new clothing layers/items, dynamic hair and cloth requires our 3D artist, a programmer, and QA, so that's half or just over half our team working on one thing (that we aren't even sure most other players would be satisfied with; remember, you can only authoritatively speak for yourself).

If you want to leave Character feedback for future Characters that is MORE likely to be actionable, I would leave ideas for Character feedback for Office Party here: https://forum.eekllc.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&p=7295#p7295 We have not decided any specific appearances for OP Characters yet or made any restrictive decisions in that regard, so there is a lot of room for us to take your input into account for clothing, hairstyles, accessories, and more.

Thanks for your enthusiasm and input. Not trying to disappoint you or turn you away, but we have a game to complete and decisions have to be made and stuck with. IF, after exiting Early Access, we have time for further modification to Characters, we'll take another look at Stephanie's outfits then.