House Party VR?

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
lmnscrw

House Party VR?

House Party is honestly one of the best games I have played if not the best. It has everything I love in a game all in one. I love the comedy, how the player gets to choose their own paths, and the beautiful graphics 😉. With the Oculus Quest 2 getting released for pre-order today for only 299 USD the world of virtual reality is exploding!
(here's a link to how big VR is getting https://techjury.net/blog/virtual-reali ... and%202022) I truly believe if house party got VR support it would be a great, new, exciting, and immersive experience. The more popular and accessible VR is becoming the better of an idea I think this is. Video games that are made specifically for virtual reality are good but I think a lot of people can agree that those games aren't as good as some regular PC games. Some of the best virtual reality video games that I have played, and some of my friends agree, are video games where virtual reality was a complete afterthought and was added in years later or modded in by someone from the community. I truly believe this idea has great potential and I'm really excited to see if it would get added to House Party. Thank you for reading. Blessings ✌🏻