0.8.8 Update

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
KrisOmega

0.8.8 Update

Hello
i just bought this game tonight ive seen all these people playing the game having sex.
i got the patch but i am not getting the options for any of this...is it because i bought it off steam or what.
please help i feel like i wasted 14.99 on this game.
thanks
Notsurewhyyy

Re: 0.8.8 Update

There's an uncensor patch on Eek's website.

Otherwise go into documents/Eek/House Party/Mods on your PC and create a text file. Name it fuckcensorship.txt and save it.
eekdon

Slight addition to this info. The file needs to be in the following folder:

C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME HERE\Documents\Eek\House Party\Mods\Censorship

The file/folder will look like this when you are done: https://imgur.com/B2D1NEV

Also, please make sure that in the in-game menu (hit ESC when playing) the "Censor Nudity" option is NOT checked. Regardless of the patch being in place, if this option IS checked, the game will censor itself.
gomumoco

Hey, whats the path for mac os? I see a folder named eek in my user folder and I added the FuckCensorship.txt file in it. Did not get me uncensored.
Right now the structure looks like this: /Users/<userNaem>/Eek/House Party/Mods/Censorship/FuckCensorship.txt

Any help would be appreciated.
JerseyMic

gomumoco wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 7:15 pm Hey, whats the path for mac os? I see a folder named eek in my user folder and I added the FuckCensorship.txt file in it. Did not get me uncensored.
Right now the structure looks like this: /Users/<userNaem>/Eek/House Party/Mods/Censorship/FuckCensorship.txt

Any help would be appreciated.
How's it goin', dood? It worked for me, and that's the right path. Close and restart the game? Did you download SteamPatch.zip from the website and use the FuckCensorship.txt file from there?