Unique stuff you have done in House Party?

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Rebusplays

Unique stuff you have done in House Party?

So after playing House Party for so long I got bored and tried out some stuff that I don't think the devs intended. I ended up getting bored a few days ago and starting a boxing/ battle royale setup in the game. I ended up making a couple brackets for the men vs women. I also decided to have a winner vs winner from each bracket.

If you want to see the results here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzGlP6yivnI&t=50s

I noticed though a couple odd things occurred while doing this.
First, the girls after knockout don't wake up.
Second, some girls hit like a truck.
Third, Steph is scary.

So, what odd things with either the creator or command prompt have you guys done? Has anyone found some weird things in the game?
dc4bs

Re: Unique stuff you have done in House Party?

Patrick annoys the crap out of me and does nothing but get in the way most of the game.

So I usually lock him in a bathroom unless I need to let him out temporarily for some quest... The easiest is to push him into the bathroom off the master bedroom.
peter980

Console command:

modifyvalue <girl-name> dancing:skill equals 9

Makes other girls dance like Stephanie.
redwings16

most of the time frank doesn't wake up after being attacked by one of the girls too even itty bitty Amy
eekdon

redwings16 wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:38 am most of the time frank doesn't wake up after being attacked by one of the girls too even itty bitty Amy
Yeah right now Frank does not have different behaviors programmed for combat interactions, unlike Patrick or Derek. So if he goes down, per the story logic he will stay down.
Rebusplays

erasmus wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:04 am
redwings16 wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:38 am most of the time frank doesn't wake up after being attacked by one of the girls too even itty bitty Amy
Yeah right now Frank does not have different behaviors programmed for combat interactions, unlike Patrick or Derek. So if he goes down, per the story logic he will stay down.
Same reason Derek and Patrick can't beat him in a fight huh? The story dictates they lose.
eekdon

Right, unless it's part of "Derek Smash!" and you get to the line where Patrick goes to meet Derek to confront Frank. That dialogue line changes their wakeup behavior so that they keep getting up to punch Frank (who can only take so many hits in total) until he goes down.