[NOT IMPLEMENTED] Expanded story for Amy in Original Story?

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Notsurewhyyy

[NOT IMPLEMENTED] Expanded story for Amy in Original Story?

In playing through multiple branches of the Original Story on 0.8.8, I had some ideas for ways to expand on the stories for Amy and a couple of other characters. These are just things I would like to see, but I feel like they could add some depth to the game overall.
  • Expanded dialogue with Amy after Vickie arrives and the scavenger hunt ends
If you follow the Rachael story long enough to get Vickie to show up, while doing Amy's story, you end up finishing the Scavenger hunt quest, and Amy discovers she is a nudist. After this, she basically friendzones the player, as does Brittney. Both girls then immediately start to lose attraction to the player, leading to Brittney putting the player in "Shit List" tier if you interact with Vickie in the hot tub. I feel like there should be some options to keep the attraction with them up, or at least not lose any points for being naked around them after they both are as well.
  • More interactions for Amy and Brittney
During the truth or dare game, it's confirmed Amy and Brittney have a mutual attraction that the player asks them questions to lead them to act on. The option isn't there, despite the leading questions, so I feel like adding an option to make them kiss or do more, or even possibly have a threesome with the player, could be a nice addition. I know the scripting there would be crazy and it's unlikely, but at least having Amy and Brittney interact with each other that way could add some depth to the game world.
  • Flirtation between Amy and Derek
Derek is written in such a way that makes it clear he has feelings for Amy, yet when he is shirtless and Amy is naked, he just reacts like everything is normal. If Derek even had a single line of dialogue shared with Amy acknowledging her nudity and maybe complimenting her on her body or flirting, that could tie things together a bit. When the orgy story with Vickie is done, it could become useful there as well.
Erdor

Re: [NOT IMPLEMENTED] Expanded story for Amy in Original Story?

Can I also just say how disappointing it is that doing the harder, longer quest-line with Amy leads to a less satisfying ending? I really hope (and think) that there's more coming :D!
Notsurewhyyy

Erdor wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:07 am Can I also just say how disappointing it is that doing the harder, longer quest-line with Amy leads to a less satisfying ending? I really hope (and think) that there's more coming :D!
I wouldn't say entirely less satisfying, but definitely punitive to the player much more so than the alternative would be.
eekdon

Other than bug fixes and modifications to accommodate soon-to-be released content, Amy's storyline is done for the foreseeable future. We'll take another look at most of the plot lines after we adjust more game mechanics and implement some big changes to the AI, and again prior to coming out of Early Access.