Excited for more

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Notsurewhyyy

Excited for more

Big fan of the game so far. I just finished up to where Vickie asks about other girls and says "This isn't done yet" and I can't wait for the next update! Keep up the good work and thanks for what you've done so far. When can we look forward to more?
peter980

Re: Excited for more

What kinda bothers me here is that implies that Vicky path will have much more content and that Rachael path is a dead end.
WorldWarIV

I really like the game too, I have to stop myself from coming here everyday to ask for more. Gimme more!
eekdon

Notsurewhyyy wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:58 pm Big fan of the game so far. I just finished up to where Vickie asks about other girls and says "This isn't done yet" and I can't wait for the next update! Keep up the good work and thanks for what you've done so far. When can we look forward to more?
Hey there, thanks for the support and we're glad to hear you've liked everything thus far! Most updates are going to provide more content, so keep an eye out every 1-1.5 months. We may have to buckle down and at some point do an update or two (not in a row...ooph) that focuses on mechanics, feature additions ("gameplay" that doesn't necessarily add to the plot) and bug fixes, but every patch will be pretty meaty!