Some of these things would be great to add

Requests for new Custom Stories or discussion of your new Custom Story ideas.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
leproso04

Some of these things would be great to add

Hi. I would like you to add the camera to watch the animations from another side. It would also be nice if there were more poses doing sex, like for example Reverse cowgirl, TitFuck, I would be more covered in the first person those poses. also able to do a Threesome, another style of music and more characters like a terrible party. I know some of these things will be later, but I wanted to throw some ideas of how the game would be more copado, and having native 4k resolutions would also be ideal. In my opinion the game is excellent but some of these things I would also like to be sure. in the next versions they will continue to add more things like these but I would like some to mention that it would be great.
eekdon

Re: Some of these things would be great to add

leproso04 wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 1:12 pm Hi. I would like you to add the camera to watch the animations from another side. It would also be nice if there were more poses doing sex, like for example Reverse cowgirl, TitFuck, I would be more covered in the first person those poses. also able to do a Threesome, another style of music and more characters like a terrible party. I know some of these things will be later, but I wanted to throw some ideas of how the game would be more copado, and having native 4k resolutions would also be ideal. In my opinion the game is excellent but some of these things I would also like to be sure. in the next versions they will continue to add more things like these but I would like some to mention that it would be great.
Hey sorry for the delay, was traveling. We do plan on expanding the number of sex animations in time. Does the game not open a 4K window if you select 4K as your resolution?
leproso04

yes yes, if you give me the option 4k, but I do not know if the game supports it, if it really has, I wanted to know. And the animations would be great ...
eekdon

leproso04 wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 3:07 pm yes yes, if you give me the option 4k, but I do not know if the game supports it, if it really has, I wanted to know. And the animations would be great ...
The game will support whatever resolutions your desktop can use. The game runs in a window on your desktop (borderless windowed, we don't support true fullscreen right now due to Unity limitations) so if your desktop is 4K, then the game window will be 4K. Selecting a different resolution (from which 4K should be available) simply attempts to change the size of the rendered image within the 4K window.