[Not Implemented (As far as I know)] Kissing Action?

In this forum you can submit wish list items for the Custom Story Creator. If you are stuck in your story and need the ability to do something, this is the place to post a request to build a way to do it into the story creator. I will be giving priority to new things I work on with the story creator to items posted in this forum as I want the Story Creator community to grow.

Moderators: erasmus, ttant

WuffWuff

[Not Implemented (As far as I know)] Kissing Action?

Postby WuffWuff » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:59 am

I have this odd fashionation with making out with girls... Think maybe this can be implemented?

What do you all feel about this? Is it too weak?

LLLeon2017

Re: [Not Implemented (As far as I know)] Kissing Action?

Postby LLLeon2017 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:35 am

I agree!

Petting action needs to be added! Including most any act of petting someone has done
or will do as part of foreplay.. Things like kissing lips, neck, ear lobe, breast/nipples,
ass cheeks, and labia/pussy... And of course the girls kissing back or actually starting
the kissing/seduction foreplay for the "Hornier" ladies..

With 0.7.7 and 0.8.3 I have had the girls lunge at me before and after interaction in
what appears to be an attempt to steal a kiss.. If they had an audible kissing sound
when they did this it would make it halfway to HER kissing player simulation.

This would seem to be by design or accident a TRY at adding in SOME kissing action.

erasmus

Re: [Not Implemented (As far as I know)] Kissing Action?

Postby erasmus » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:27 pm

We'll definitely keep it in mind, but we'll have to brainstorm a bit and eh...research (?) how to best implement first person "face"-centric interactions like this in a way(s) that isn't unappealing or not engaging at all.
Erasmus
Quality Assurance and Customer Experience Manager

Return to “House Party Custom Story Creator Wish List”