A Hypnosis Story (With ACTUAL Hypnosis)

In this forum you can submit wish list items for the Custom Story Creator. If you are stuck in your story and need the ability to do something, this is the place to post a request to build a way to do it into the story creator. I will be giving priority to new things I work on with the story creator to items posted in this forum as I want the Story Creator community to grow.

Moderators: erasmus, ttant

WuffWuff

A Hypnosis Story (With ACTUAL Hypnosis)

Postby WuffWuff » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:57 am

I... have a bit of a hypnosis fetish... I enjoyed the old "Hypno House" which was basically a sandbox with a hypnosis theme centered around it. The way the girls would call me "Master" and I command them to do various things was awesome! But being as I suck at the story creator, I would REALLY love it if someone can make a Custom Story centered around hypnotizing the various girls to commit acts.

Possibly you come into the party with a pocket watch or a hypno-ray sneakily stuffed in your pockets and use that items on the girls to get them to do whatever you wanted them to do, and they call you "Master" and obey.

I don't know, this is just a hopeful wish of mine. If someone thinks about doing it, I'll thank you 1000 times over.

Thank you.

KingKaiYT

Re: A Hypnosis Story (With ACTUAL Hypnosis)

Postby KingKaiYT » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:48 pm

how do you download it

ttant

Re: A Hypnosis Story (With ACTUAL Hypnosis)

Postby ttant » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:19 am

KingKaiYT wrote:how do you download it

This is a request :roll:

Return to “House Party Custom Story Creator Wish List”