Working showers

Requests for new Custom Stories or discussion of your new Custom Story ideas.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
hobbes___

Working showers

I've recently found myself spending a lot of time on the Master Bathroom (for... science) and I started noticing the showers.

Could it possible to get them working, and add the possibility of intimate encounters while taking a relaxing shower?
ttant

Re: Working showers

So far, sadly, you can't as the engine doesn't provide such animation.
I hope the dev team will add those as well. :mrgreen:
eekdon

Water and all that is quite a lot of work, especially if we want to do such scenes justice (adding shower curtains, steam, sweat, skin effects, etc.). We most likely will not be adding fully functional showers or baths for the foreseeable future, if at all.
hobbes___

Just noticed that a working shower has been added to FrankFinale cutscene! :D
LLLeon2017

I have not gotten to the shower bit in the Frank story and with the shower the idea of flushable toilets, since we can pee all over
the place now, might be an additional consideration. At least an interaction that produces the sound of the toilet flushing???

I was also thinking it might be nice to add the ability to flip light switches off and on to turn off lights in rooms to add interaction features for both player and NPCs.. IE: An NPC wanting to "Hide" from an embarrassing situation or entering a room that the light was previously turned off in and turning the light on for their use? Just to have more interaction with the environment like opening
and closing doors, etc.

Just an idea since I had seen a couple of player posts in the past that asked if the light switches could be made functional.

With the new mirror feature actually showing the room and player interaction in front of it lights on/off should follow as the
game continues to develop into so much more than it started out as.

Just a little idea... :)
eekdon

We'll keep that in mind, but light switches and certain other effects might be something we tackle in Office Party, and at best, backport to HP. Thanks for the suggestions!