[small custom story] Want to enjoy Rachel more than once

In this forum you can submit wish list items for the Custom Story Creator. If you are stuck in your story and need the ability to do something, this is the place to post a request to build a way to do it into the story creator. I will be giving priority to new things I work on with the story creator to items posted in this forum as I want the Story Creator community to grow.

Moderators: erasmus, ttant

panzer.tc

[small custom story] Want to enjoy Rachel more than once

Postby panzer.tc » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:52 am

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas today! (Christmas is not even completely over and he's already asking for Christmas presents again.) :D

I have a few question for our modd'ers, is it possible to tweak the original story so I can have sex with Rachel and Ashley more than once (Just as I can with Katherine, and Madison).

And how about a reward from Ashley when I "turn the tables" for her and blackmail Madison and make her parade around naked? In the 'Original Story' the only reward for that 'Quest' is I get to letch over Madison being nude. I get BJ's on demand from Madison for pulling a prank on Ashley; why not at least the same from Ashley when I prank/blackmail Madison?

Upon completion of Katherine's Quest, I get to have sex whenever I want, why can't I get Rachel into the bed as often as I want when I complete her Quest? Is that something that can be changed relatively easy?

Return to “House Party Custom Story Creator Wish List”