[Complete Story] Random Party [1.3.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
chimneyfish

Re: [Complete Story] Random Party [0.18.2]

hobbes___ wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:55 pm Just tried the last version and I couldn't get the Premeditated Menage to work even though both girls accepted.

First time one of them complained that it was too public (even though there were only the three of us in the room), the second time both started masturbating but one of them refused help for another girl.
First one sounds like a bug, although I'd have to see the exact circumstances. Is it possible someone else was in line of sight through a window or open door?

The second one is likely not a bug. There are two kinds of menage scenes. One where the girls will do stuff together and you join in. This will only happen if both girls like girls. The second case is where you can do stuff with both girls and switch between them, but they won't do anything with each other. I think that's probably what you had.
hobbes___

chimneyfish wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:06 am
hobbes___ wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:55 pm Just tried the last version and I couldn't get the Premeditated Menage to work even though both girls accepted.

First time one of them complained that it was too public (even though there were only the three of us in the room), the second time both started masturbating but one of them refused help for another girl.
First one sounds like a bug, although I'd have to see the exact circumstances. Is it possible someone else was in line of sight through a window or open door?

The second one is likely not a bug. There are two kinds of menage scenes. One where the girls will do stuff together and you join in. This will only happen if both girls like girls. The second case is where you can do stuff with both girls and switch between them, but they won't do anything with each other. I think that's probably what you had.
OK, will recheck the first one to see if it happens again. Second situation is as you described.

Another potential issue: the option for the girl to follow you is nice (avoids getting to a place and discovering that there is someone already there) but what I did immediately was to go to the closet where the safe is located and close its doors after the girl entered. This might prevent you from being caught without having to use the keychain to lock the doors. It also allows you to trap a girl there since they can't open those doors.
chimneyfish

hobbes___ wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:01 am Another potential issue: the option for the girl to follow you is nice (avoids getting to a place and discovering that there is someone already there) but what I did immediately was to go to the closet where the safe is located and close its doors after the girl entered. This might prevent you from being caught without having to use the keychain to lock the doors. It also allows you to trap a girl there since they can't open those doors.
That's a neat trick I hadn't thought of... Programming something to prevent it seems hard, so I might consider it a feature instead of a bug. If you're devious enough to figure out that workaround, you deserve to benefit from it.
hobbes___

chimneyfish wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:48 am That's a neat trick I hadn't thought of... Programming something to prevent it seems hard, so I might consider it a feature instead of a bug. If you're devious enough to figure out that workaround, you deserve to benefit from it.
Might not be that hard... I tried doing this also for getting shy girls to follow me into the hot tub so that I could use the bath bombs and they still avoided it and wouldn't go inside. If you adapt the ModestAvoidHotTub and ModestProhibitHotTub for the MasterBedroomClosetArea that might do the trick.
hobbes___

Another bug report, I think.

While looking at the story using the HPSC there are several eventTriggers that have this event displayed:
3: Girl Name:1

Clicking on them doesn't reveal anything. They appears in several eventTriggers: GropeHandler, HTHJCheck, SexCheck, etc. Looks as if you were doing some sort of mass copy/paste and something got borked.

And I've been testing another idea... Spicy Interactions With Other Characters. This gives you a couple of new options while engaged in sex (options vary according to the position) like fingering, anal, etc.. Depending on the option, they'll speed the player's orgasm sensitivity and they might do the same for the girl as well.

If chosen, then the game performs a SpicyCheck to see if the girl likes the kinky stuff. If she does, then she might even get more attracted to you. If she doesn't... well, let's say I've already seen a few pissed girls :D
chimneyfish

hobbes___ wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:52 pm Another bug report, I think.

While looking at the story using the HPSC there are several eventTriggers that have this event displayed:
3: Girl Name:1

Clicking on them doesn't reveal anything. They appears in several eventTriggers: GropeHandler, HTHJCheck, SexCheck, etc. Looks as if you were doing some sort of mass copy/paste and something got borked.
I'm not sure what you're seeing or where it's coming from. I just did a fresh import of Random Party 18.2.3, checked GropeHandler on all the girls, and nothing looks borked (see attached screenshot for example). Maybe something went wrong when you imported? I'm using HPCSC.0.18.2.RC2.333...
hobbes___ wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:52 pmAnd I've been testing another idea... Spicy Interactions With Other Characters. This gives you a couple of new options while engaged in sex (options vary according to the position) like fingering, anal, etc.. Depending on the option, they'll speed the player's orgasm sensitivity and they might do the same for the girl as well.

If chosen, then the game performs a SpicyCheck to see if the girl likes the kinky stuff. If she does, then she might even get more attracted to you. If she doesn't... well, let's say I've already seen a few pissed girls :D
Cool. I'd love to see what you come up with.
Attachments
MysteryEvents.jpg
MysteryEvents.jpg (123.51 KiB) Viewed 4963 times
hobbes___

This is what I see on the HPSC editor
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (39.96 KiB) Viewed 4960 times
Cool. I'd love to see what you come up with.
Still testing... one thing I love about this mod is how I get all these 'bad' ideas and then the girls usually get angry automatically when I test them. :D
chimneyfish

Do you have the latest HPCSC?

RandomizeIntValue is a recent addition and that seems to be the event that isn't importing for you.

http://games.eekllc.com/custom-story-cr ... load-page/
chimneyfish

New version 18.2.4 has the following changes:
  • Added two preset scenarios. Grab and use the tablet before doing anything else, then choose "I want to try a special scenario" to check these out.
  • Added new achievements: one for completing each of the present scenarios, plus one general one
  • Girls that drink shots now like the player to do shots with them
  • Once a girl reaches BFF friendship level, her romance meter will increase more easily (get outta that friend zone!)
  • Beware, apologizing to one girl (telling her she's "the only one") can now be overheard by other girls
  • Angry lesbians are not always extremely jealous
  • Inspecting a girl who's starbombed will now report that her personality is temporarily altered
  • A number of additional activities now incorporate a random factor
  • Added some feedback messages that tell you how you did on the random checks to get girls to do stuff (Hint: if you get "…failed badly," you need to improve your relationship to even have a shot. If you just get "…failed," improving your relationship probably won't hurt, but you might be okay just trying again later.)
  • Tweaked some probablilites so that some random girls are just slightly more or less slutty than others
  • One random girl will now wear the cat collar (you can get rid of it using the tablet if you hate it; it doesn't count as cheating)
  • Other bug fixes and improvements
StrykerHUN

I update the story but i don't have any options to the New scenarios with the tablet. I did something wrong or it's a bug?