[Complete Story] Random Party [1.3.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
chimneyfish

Re: [Complete Story] Random Party [0.14.4]

Girl with glasses is randomized (or it should be; let me know if it's really always Amy for you).
peter980 wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:14 pm If there was friendship system between girls you could do stuff like tell girl to help her drunk friend go back home, for example.
Having the girls have different relationships with each other is a fun idea. I'm thinking about it. Writing dialog for it is a little complex, though, because of the random names...
chimneyfish

DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:06 am Just curious...is there any way where girl on girl action happens? I know in my first play-through, I finished with "Amy" and she said that she would be willing to be invited to watch you with another girl, but the other girls I completed never mentioned it.
There isn't girl on girl action exactly. But Amy's response about watching hints at an achievement you can get...
peter980

Ok, confirmed that girl with glasses is indeed randomized.
peter980

I've noticed that after ordering pizza, you don't really need to give food to hungry girl anymore.

Normally, she accepts chocolate, sweets, salami and cooked chicken nuggets, but even after giving all of that she is hungry.

BUG:
On the other hand if you try to give cooked chicken nuggets after pizza, you get response that they are frozen.

BUG:
Sometimes after choosing pose for sex start, characters fill move from their pose and you will essentially lose condom due to that and need to ask for sex again.
peter980

Here is the same where I was unable to find MP3 player.
I did got quest from hostess (Vickie model), and I think I searched everywhere. Found wheel and safe password.

'By the way, hostess response for searching for mp3 player has some errors (includes description and '[' char).
Attachments
Test1.zip
(1.66 MiB) Downloaded 2128 times
peter980

BUG:
Had sex with girl in public place, got noticed by another girl right before orgasm. First girl aborts sex and then I get heavy relations penalty for ejac. happening the moment after on her.
ixradioactivexi

just figured out how to replicate my bug... ask why there's no music, then ask if they want a drink.

edit: just looked at peters post... it's the Vickie char
Attachments
bug save.zip
(1.78 MiB) Downloaded 1918 times
chimneyfish

peter980 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:25 am Here is the same where I was unable to find MP3 player.
I did got quest from hostess (Vickie model), and I think I searched everywhere. Found wheel and safe password.
In this save game, you hadn't searched under the bed yet (or at least not since getting the MP3 player quest).
peter980 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:25 am 'By the way, hostess response for searching for mp3 player has some errors (includes description and '[' char).
Fixed, thanks! Working on those other bugs, too.
chimneyfish

ixradioactivexi wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:27 am just figured out how to replicate my bug... ask why there's no music, then ask if they want a drink.

edit: just looked at peters post... it's the Vickie char
In this save game, you missed the box in the closet upstairs in the study. (It's a router in the original story, but it looks enough like a box to me...)
DigitalSerpent7

When trying to get the girls to leave the party, how do you sober up the ones who say they want to keep drinking? Or better yet, how do you get them to leave?