[Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.1]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
peter980

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [0.13.3]

Version 2.1.4 is out!

This is small maintenance release.

Changelog

Changed name of intimacy action for Leah.
Minor bug fixes.
peter980

Version 2.1.5 is out!

Changelog

Tweaked a bit Turn Around sequence during Madison Simon Says opportunity, to be more seamless.
wolfman

is the four jobs part of your quest line?
peter980

Not sure if I understand.

But yes, it is an optional quest added in Gone Bad Party.
peter980

Version 2.1.6 is out!

Just fixed one annoying bug from original story.

Changelog

Fixed issue where Madison would attempt to go near master bedroom closet, when player is trying to figure out safe password, even if she is engaged in other story content that is supposed to have her not move
wolfman

ok im sort of confused from this quest does it start from Ipad or when you do the quest though org story line?
peter980

IPad is prerequisite for all non-original story content.

But to get it, you need to get at least one BJ from the action menu.

And most of those have some prerequisites. Like being at some point in original story with some girls or something else. Also having improved affinity with Tempt?/Seduce? is a must.
There are chances with 7 girls for this, not all possible in same playthrough, due to original story constraints.
wolfman

yer i did the tempt? with all 7 girls but i only got the BJ action from Ashley none of the other girl and yes i know not from the org story line from your new one and thats when i got the quest but none of the others had the BJ options it was like Seduce? /make out / hump that was it other then Tempt? so am i missing something do i need to do BJ action b4 Humping then or something else?

ive tryed to play it like differently like 3 times now and still no action for BJ quest.
peter980

Some are missable, and some are hidden in plain sight.
And some are given on completing original content.

For example, if you finish Chasing Amy, and get BJ during original story, and have 2nd level affinity with her, you can ask for BJ from action menu and get point from her. On the other hand if you go full scavenger hunt with her, you do not get opportunity for this.

This is similar to case with Ashley, where you did reward for washed clothes, and got the option with 2nd level affinity with her. If you picked Madison side, you obviously would not be able to get this.

There are more examples like this, so it is pretty impossible to get all 7 cases, and only 4 are required. In some combinations of playthroughs even less then 4 are possible.

In some cases you could miss the action by going forward too much with original content. For example you could get this with Katherine, if conditions are right during photo shoot (I will not spoil exact steps).

And there is case with Vickie, which is not related to original story content at all. Hint: one of her reaction lines.

None that all cases require either 1 or 2 affinity levels with the girl, on case to case basis.
peter980

Version 2.1.7 is out!

Changelog

Fixed issue when some actions were available with Madison when they were not supposed to during Simon Says, breaking the game in process.