Frank as a top?

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
gloomy

Frank as a top?

I know I'm in the minority here, but I like Frank.. lol

As a gay dood I thought his content update was awesome and hilarious, however I couldn't help but be a little disappointed that after all that bragging about his junk, we only get to receive a blowjob and top him

I get the irony of the big tough dude being a total bottom, I just can't help but want him in a more active/dominant role lol

Am I missing anything? or is all of his main storyline content strictly with him as the bottom?

Thanks! and sorry if this was asked before
damset2

Re: Frank as a top?

How do you get Frank to bottom??
baraboi

Re: Frank as a top?

gloomy wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:55 pm I know I'm in the minority here, but I like Frank.. lol

As a gay dood I thought his content update was awesome and hilarious, however I couldn't help but be a little disappointed that after all that bragging about his junk, we only get to receive a blowjob and top him

I get the irony of the big tough dude being a total bottom, I just can't help but want him in a more active/dominant role lol

Am I missing anything? or is all of his main storyline content strictly with him as the bottom?

Thanks! and sorry if this was asked before
When using the dial/radius, you can choose positions and can switch positions on some of them while doin' it w doods. Usually it is only switching the sexual act you are currently engaged in and only some of them.