(Not implemented) Ashley expanded

In this forum you can submit wish list items for the Custom Story Creator. If you are stuck in your story and need the ability to do something, this is the place to post a request to build a way to do it into the story creator. I will be giving priority to new things I work on with the story creator to items posted in this forum as I want the Story Creator community to grow.

Moderators: erasmus, ttant

Fellout88

(Not implemented) Ashley expanded

Postby Fellout88 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:49 am

Could we get when Ashley drinks the soda for her to vomit or poop or both?

wcqyjiku

Re: (Not implemented) Ashley expanded

Postby wcqyjiku » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:30 am

Giving characters the ability to puke, piss, and poop would open up untold comedic possibilities for custom stories...and probably a few custom stories around a scat fetish. We can call that second part a pro or a con, your call.

As a proud author, I feel that having such verbs available would multiply the greatness of my creations beyond anything that they have previously reached. As a community I imagine we would also be able to move beyond the lowly sex mods and move onto more properly "adult" gameplay, beyond the adolescent humor and ribald triviality that now plagues the game and it's community.

Having Events based around stepping in said substances would also be important.

Code: Select all

When Stephanie:StepsInVomit > Stephanie:Scat:BeginVomiting

COMEDY GOLD, and it's not like this game is going to get much lower brow. We're already near rock bottom, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Fellout88

Postby Fellout88 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:18 pm

Any of that would be awesome lol, I wish I knew how to implement it. bein able to use the toilet, the parnk on Ashley or any one else, it be even better if you could slip in it the possibilities are endless

Dick Justice

Postby Dick Justice » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:32 pm

It will be good if devs can add scat options when we are having sex or more extreme things like putting my baby oiled arm into ladies ass half way and also ı think ladies must have ass holes in that version they have no hole and that makes them unrealistic but ı believe devs gonna add more awesome features and options.

kparadine

Postby kparadine » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:28 pm

I seriously could not agree more with this post. I want all this functionality. If I write you a good story, will you code it?

eurode

Postby eurode » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:25 am

this is as far from my thing as possible. however, if the devs can cater to numerous fetishes, then i don't see why not.

Return to “House Party Custom Story Creator Wish List”