[Feature Request] More cum

Requests for new Custom Stories or discussion of your new Custom Story ideas.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
netsurfer330

[Feature Request] More cum

Will there be any way of making more realistic cum, more volume, or just having it be more present on the character skins?

I'm thinking of how you humiliate Madison and can cum on her and then she goes through the house but the cum goes away and even in sex animations is not that obvious. Or during a blowjob, cumming in the NPC's mouth and having them spit it out.

Also if there will be multiple NPC animations, maybe a bukkake? eh? :lol: :D ;)
eekdon

Re: [Feature Request] More cum

netsurfer330 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:56 am Will there be any way of making more realistic cum, more volume, or just having it be more present on the character skins?

I'm thinking of how you humiliate Madison and can cum on her and then she goes through the house but the cum goes away and even in sex animations is not that obvious. Or during a blowjob, cumming in the NPC's mouth and having them spit it out.

Also if there will be multiple NPC animations, maybe a bukkake? eh? :lol: :D ;)
Weellll, it isn't high on our to-do list at the moment, but we do have plans to transition away from the early 1990-s "pew pew laser" stream we've got going now ;)

Intimacy animations in general will be improved as time goes on, for sure. Not sure if they'll exactly match what you're looking for, but they'll be much better than the stiff-looking motions we have now.
ClippingPanties

I second this request for more attention to cum play. I appreciate that you're working on it but I wanted to add my vote for better animations and a replacement of the "pew pew laser". I'd very much enjoy the ability to cum on an NPC and their clothing and have it affect the situation. Hopefully this can be more of a priority in the next game Office Party where this sort of kink is a natural fit.

Thanks for all your hard work!
*Smoking crooked pinners out back with Patrick :mrgreen:
eekdon

ClippingPanties wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:29 pm I second this request for more attention to cum play. I appreciate that you're working on it but I wanted to add my vote for better animations and a replacement of the "pew pew laser". I'd very much enjoy the ability to cum on an NPC and their clothing and have it affect the situation. Hopefully this can be more of a priority in the next game Office Party where this sort of kink is a natural fit.

Thanks for all your hard work!
Alright consider it seconded! We may indeed reserve this for office party but we've gotten enough..."similar" requests to know it's important to folks out there.

No problem, thank YOU for the support and feedback!
Orintangio

I agree with this too. Possibly some physics parameters for:
force
quantity
squirts
viscosity
Antidarius

The many facets of ejaculation are difficult to quantify...