Suggestion: less "Failed" quests

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
kwanzaabot

Suggestion: less "Failed" quests

I've been playing since 2018, and I'm aware the goal of this game is not to be 100%-able in a single save, but some failed quests don't make a whole lot of sense.
Take the Vickie Vixen storyline for instance: Katherine can spoof a text to invite Vickie or dare Rachael, but not both, so if you romance Rachael, Vickie won't even show up. That's not really realistic to me.

Once the game leaves Early Access, I'd like to see quests like these revisited.

For instance:
- Katherine might say "oh shit, Patrick's battery is dead, doesn't he ever charge his phone?" so then you have to hunt down a phone charger in order to invite the other person.
- Or you could ask Rachael, once you've romanced her, to invite Vickie directly.
- Or if Vickie arrives, you could talk to her about the dares, and then she sends the "flash the cutest guy at the party" text herself. That is, if her phone isn't dead--maybe she or Rachael are the ones who need a charger?

Obviously this doesn't work for every quest in the game, but it works for some of them. The Vickie storyline in particular works well for this!
ttant

Re: Suggestion: less "Failed" quests

We might have to wait and see what the dev have plan for vickie update ;)
eekdon

Re: Suggestion: less "Failed" quests

ttant wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:37 pm We might have to wait and see what the dev have plan for vickie update ;)
This is the way. I hear what you are saying though, OP. We might not resolve this in the way you want, but we won't leave this kind of inconsistency hanging.