[Complete Story] Battle House [1.2.2.1]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
HexastenTv12

Re: [Complete Story] Battle House [0.18.2]

peter980 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 6:01 am Really? I think I played 1.21 update and only have seen old two endings.

EDIT:
Frank is tough to beat, if you fail Patrick fight and do not get Ashley's strength boost.

Anyway, me just beating Frank had me declared winner (lost Derek and Patrick fight on purpose), and Brittney's scene referenced that I was coming there for 3rd time as if I won all the fights.

I did get at some point "bug police" comment. Not sure if that was just an easter egg.

EDIT2:
Another minor issue. If you lose some fight and get to the bedroom to watch the winner with Ashley, then after Ashley is done she will call you to come to the room (with you already in the room). And to continue you need to exit and enter room again.
I thank you for your advice and your help, that's why the 1.2.2 update is supposed to correct the bugs you listed.

Firstly I added the extra strength when we lose to Patrick.

Second i add dialogue for Derek now he says if you lost or won any fights and i also add dialogue for Brittney.

Thirdly for the bug police it does not have an easter egg but an auto-fix it is shown to produce if there is a bug in the story.

Fourth, if I made sure that you have to go out and enter the room, it's a security so that the story does not trigger all the dialogue at the same time.

Hope this was useful to you and the patch fixes your problems.
peter980

Minor bug: Ashley says you lost again, when you lose from Derek, but won with Patrick. Plus "punishment" after that references two guys.
peter980

I also got a variation of this issue:

> 4. Frank beat me and left to go fuck Ashley, then Derek started fighting me

I knocked out Frank, but was around 0 health, and was detected as I lost the fight. Then Derek arrives and starts fighting me again.

If I beat Derek then, then both Frank and Derek stay knocked out and story progress is blocked.

EDIT:
Actually, even if I lose to Frank, I get the issue. So 4. is still happending.

EDIT2:
And after I won against Frank (so only lost to Derek), at the end it says I had 2 defeats (and get two dialog responses one in English and one in French).

EDIT3:
I think something definitivelty gets messed up, since I have CampagneWin=3 and CampagneLose=2.
HexastenTv12

peter980 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 8:02 am Minor bug: Ashley says you lost again, when you lose from Derek, but won with Patrick. Plus "punishment" after that references two guys.
for this bug it's my fault because I set it on the French version but not English
HexastenTv12

peter980 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 8:07 am I also got a variation of this issue:

> 4. Frank beat me and left to go fuck Ashley, then Derek started fighting me

I knocked out Frank, but was around 0 health, and was detected as I lost the fight. Then Derek arrives and starts fighting me again.

If I beat Derek then, then both Frank and Derek stay knocked out and story progress is blocked.

EDIT:
Actually, even if I lose to Frank, I get the issue. So 4. is still happending.

EDIT2:
And after I won against Frank (so only lost to Derek), at the end it says I had 2 defeats (and get two dialog responses one in English and one in French).

EDIT3:
I think something definitivelty gets messed up, since I have CampagneWin=3 and CampagneLose=2.
I'm sorry but as soon as I play a game all the problems you listed don't appear so I think you have a backup or history problem and for the problem where you only lose with Derek I just got it correct but not yet deploy
peter980

So I just looked story debug log, and when Derek wins, you get CampagneLose=2.
So if you won with Patrick and lost with Derek, you have CampagneWin=1 and CampagneLose=2.

And after this, if you lose from Frank, you have:
CampagneWin=1 and CampagneLose=3.

But if you win Frank battle you have:
CampagneWin=3 and CampagneLose=2.

Is this intended?
Maybe I'm misunderstanding what these track?
Are these maybe tracking only last win and last loss? If so, if you beat Frank and get defeated by Derek, how do you status of Patrick's fight?

Funny enough, after winning against Patrick and losing Derek and Frank's fight, after Ashley's punishment you can trigger again Ashley kissing you, as if it was after the first fight.
HexastenTv12

peter980 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:50 pm So I just looked story debug log, and when Derek wins, you get CampagneLose=2.
So if you won with Patrick and lost with Derek, you have CampagneWin=1 and CampagneLose=2.

And after this, if you lose from Frank, you have:
CampagneWin=1 and CampagneLose=3.

But if you win Frank battle you have:
CampagneWin=3 and CampagneLose=2.

Is this intended?
Maybe I'm misunderstanding what these track?
Are these maybe tracking only last win and last loss? If so, if you beat Frank and get defeated by Derek, how do you status of Patrick's fight?
ok I have just understood and what you said is true but in fact I did that because at the base I did not want to put defeat but only victories but the problem is that if I would have put only victories It will be "fight club" plagiarism so I botched the defeats and I accumulated updates on this system so now if I want to return to a better system, we must change all the system of victory and defeat so I'm sorry but the bugs you have, you will have them for a while because I am planning a big update with a new mode and if I have the motivation I change them all.
HexastenTv12

New Update : (1.3)

Hi everyone, following all your comments and suggestions, the story has been improved
The scenario mode has been refurbished by correcting many bugs and two or three imperfections all endings are now ready.
then a new mode makes its appearance "Boss fight" fought frank in pure 1v1 to show who is the boss.
StrykerHUN

Where is the SD Card?
HexastenTv12

StrykerHUN wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:21 pm Where is the SD Card?
in the study room (main menu) to the right of the pc
in the same location as in the original story