Is there a way to get with Madison, Ashley, and Amy in the same playthrough?

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Ferguson97

Is there a way to get with Madison, Ashley, and Amy in the same playthrough?

I understand you can get with Ashley and Madison in the same playthrough by completing Ashley's Smooth Operator and Madison's The Muse, but doing the latter will lock you out of completing Chasing Amy. Completing Humiliate Ashley (to get the only other Madison scene) will lock you out of completing anything with Ashley. My goal is to be able to unlock a threesome with Vicky and all three of Ashley, Madison, and Amy in the same playthrough.

Is this possible? Am I missing a combination of quests?
peter980

Re: Is there a way to get with Madison, Ashley, and Amy in the same playthrough?

Ferguson97 wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 10:42 pm I understand you can get with Ashley and Madison in the same playthrough by completing Ashley's Smooth Operator and Madison's The Muse, but doing the latter will lock you out of completing Chasing Amy.
Actually not. While Derek will behave pettily and tell bad things about the player to Amy, by just talking to her and choosing the correct answers, you will only lose 1 romance point with her. And with a perfect playthrough, you can gain up to 11 romance points with her, so a -1 penalty is not an issue. Just make sure to choose 6 minutes joke at the end (to get the last +1 romance boost).