Introduce Yourself!

Eek! Games in general, the Sales Platforms you can find us on, our Services & Sites, Merch, Product roadmaps, etc.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
eekdon

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Hey hey, welcome! Hope you enjoy the Custom Story Creator :) Thanks for the support!
tripod

Howdy All,, Tripod here the new guy and of course lost as a goose. Yep ya guessed it I am in the U.S. and da Big Place in the center of it all. Old FPS guy back to the original Half Life ( really wished they had of continued it ) up to sniper games and all of the Fall Out's not a real fan of multi-player or third party but have enjoyed the Metal Gear stuff. Now when I said I was an Old FPS guy I mean it; the third number of my birth year is 4 the second number isnt an 8 but feel like it some mornings.
I want to try my hand at the CSC thing if I can figure it out. I have a couple of perverted twist stories to play with. More into that in another section. Oh by the way have all 32/32 of the Steam achievements and looking forward to the next update.
Tripod
eekdon

Welcome welcome, we're kind of in the middle of transitioning from one CSC version to another but we'll have an update for it next week! Look forward to seeing what you come up with :D
tripod

Have to get this version working first !! not as easy as the video seemed to indicate. Having all sorts of a time trying to get it right. Have a good idea or at least to me just have to get unity working and a GUI to come up.
OmnislashXX

Hello. I am OmnislashXX, the X's because this is a naughty site so I'm going hardcore. Anyhow, I downloaded the game yesterday and it's really good so far. I think that it needs more content though, so maybe I can try to provide that. Who knows. Anyway, nice to meet you.
eekdon

Welcome welcome!
playerofgames

Hi I'm the playerofgames ;-)
I'm from Germany
I'm playing a lot of stuff like some titles from The Elder Scrolls series, Unreal- and GTA series but also a lot of indie games and classics like Minecraft or Battlefield 1942. Long story short I play everything I like.
I've even been playing some erotic games from the old days like Knights of Xentar and even some of the Leisure Suit Larry Games (which I liked as a 15 year old but now wouldn't touch anymore, sorry)
House Party was shown to me by a friend and I must say I absolutely support every word from your intro text to the game.
Keep up the good job you have already done :D
Koslov

Hello everyone, i'm Koslov and i'm from France :lol:
Normally I play a lot of games in open world or with important stories like The Witcher 1/2/3, Fallout 4, The Elder Scolls 5, almost all Assassin's Creed and my favorite Metro series.
I've been playing since version 0.10.4 and I discovered House Party on Steam like a lot of people, I guess, and what I love about House Party is the large number of stories and custom stories (and the one who said it's for the sexual content, please kick him in the ass for me :lol: ).
My favorite story is a custom one "Family Reunion", it's not complete yet but it's the one I spend the most time on.
Please keep working like this, you've done a good job :D
eekdon

Welcome welcome! Glad you're both enjoying the game so far! Thanks for the support!
Nimrod

I am fond of computing ever since 1984 when I played „Elite“ by Bell & Braben on my 8088 with 5,12“ floppy, no harddisk, DOS 2.2 and Hercules graphics.
Since then I mostly stick to adventure games, simulations and first person shooters.
Out of all explicit games „House Party“ is the very best hands down.