creampies?

Requests for new Custom Stories or discussion of your new Custom Story ideas.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
eurode

creampies?

whether it is for custom stories or the main story (the latter i would enjoy quite a lot), having the option to not pull out when you finish would be awesome. :) especially if the girls can react differently. maybe kat's on the pill and doesn't care, amy gets a little miffed that you didn't ask permission, and rachael gets pretty upset with you.
eekdon

Re: creampies?

We'll *consider* just about anything. But right now this is the closest we as a team can give you: https://imgur.com/r5k5Jt2
eurode

hah. i'll take it for now! but i will continue to hope for sexual creampies in the meantime. :)
giaivjkna

I would like to second this proposal.
Darksaint

I agree on it also, that would be awsome
Zipzap

eurode wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:42 am whether it is for custom stories or the main story (the latter i would enjoy quite a lot), having the option to not pull out when you finish would be awesome. :) especially if the girls can react differently. maybe kat's on the pill and doesn't care, amy gets a little miffed that you didn't ask permission, and rachael gets pretty upset with you.
Nice idea! It would be fun have this choice and see the reactions.
eekdon

I'll make sure all this feedback is noted ;)
Zipzap

erasmus wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:35 pm I'll make sure all this feedback is noted ;)
Thank you.