An Opinion on Original Story

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
noobfromthe978

An Opinion on Original Story

I have a minor issue with the end after you embarrass Madison and Derek and fuck Ashley. I think it's inaccurate that Derek and Madison don't hate your guts. If someone filmed me having sex with a girl, I'd be pretty pissed off. Might I add rightly so? I'd also be red with embarrassment and anger, which is a weird sensation in and of itself. I just don't get the ending. Could somebody explain the logic?
Catch your magic moment
Do it right here and now
It means everything
-Van Halen, "Right Now"
peter980

Re: An Opinion on Original Story

I think the brunt of the blame was pointed on Ashley. Player character is more like an accomplice.

As for Derek, after his private talk with Madison, he is just happy that his relation with Madison was not ruined, and is probably at a better place after this.
noobfromthe978

Maybe it's just me because I would be pissed off at everybody involved. In my view, everyone involved in the prank would be equally guilty [cue Alan Rickman voice - R.I.P.].
Catch your magic moment
Do it right here and now
It means everything
-Van Halen, "Right Now"
eekdon

In the next update you'll likely see some repercussions for the player ;)
noobfromthe978

Uh-oh
Catch your magic moment
Do it right here and now
It means everything
-Van Halen, "Right Now"